Employee and Employer have entered into an employment relationship that requires the following terms for both parties' mutual well protection and satisfaction.
1.Employee acknowledges that he/she will acquire considerable knowledge and expertise from the Employer as well as from vendors, subcontractors and other employees in the course of carrying out their job duties. Furthermore, Employee acknowledges that he or she may be able to use such knowledge in a manner detrimental to the Employer. Therefore, employee agrees to the following:
- Employee will not, for a period of 12months after termination of his or her employment. approach any customer, affiliate, or business partner of the Employer for purposes of seeking employment or business arrangements in competition with the Employer's line of business.
- Employee will not, for a period of 12months following termination of his or her employment approach, entice, solicit, or contact any individual in employment at 12for any reason.
- Employee agrees to provide this contract to any and all subsequent employers of the Employee during the term of this non-solicitation agreement.
- The Employee agrees that all provisions are fair and just. If at any time or point any provision is voided all other provisions shall remain in effect.
- Employee acknowledges that any breach in this contract will be subject to court rulings inVICfor direct and indirect damages.
2.Any notice required or pertaining to this agreement shall be made in writing and deliveredeither personally or by certified letter to receiving member.
3.The terms and conditions included constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any communications orally or written previously between either party.
4.If any or all terms of this Non-Solicitation Agreement are found to be invalid or unenforceable in a court of law, then this Agreement and all remaining terms will remain in full force and effect as if such invalid or unenforceable term had never been included with unenforceable term being replaced by a similar enforceable term as agreed by both parties. Both parties have appeared on this day and have read and agree with all terms of this Non-Solicitation Agreement listed above